Saturday, April 26, 2008

Early Mother's Day


No that does not mean I had my baby yet, however I am only a week away from my due date tomorrow! I am commenting about the wonderful day I had with my mom and sister today. My mom wanted to do an early mother's day gift to us before I had the baby. So she picked my sister and I up and had a beautiful purple rose, lottery ticket, card, and lipstick attached. Then we went to Carraba's one of my favorite restaurants. That is one perk of being pregnant, everyone lets you pick where you want to eat! Then after that we went to get pedicures together at this great place that has colored water in these big chairs where you feel like a queen! I do not think I have seen my feet in awhile so it was nice to have someone rub them and paint them so pretty! Then we went for ice cream at Coldstone followed by shopping at one of my favorite places Target. It was such a great bonding experience and I loved every minute of it! It was a girl's day to the fullest and it was nice to be pampered. I highly recommend a day like this for every girl. We need to take time to do these things for ourselves so we can feel refreshed. Plus having soft feet makes it nicer when your husbands rubs them. Thanks mom now when I am having a baby the dr. can look at my pretty feet!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Sounds like a great day! You've given me some ideas on what to give my mom for mother's day...a pedi and them some ice cream sounds great! (And I'll get to enjoy it too. What a perfect gift. =)

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

This sounds divine! There is nothing quite like a girl's day out with moms and sisters...