Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Baby Time




Amanda asked that I make a quick post so that family far and wide would know the baby has arrived and that he and mom are doing great. Amanda had to go in a day earlier then expected for delivery but everything is fine and we should be able to come home by Friday. As you may be able to tell from the pictures we have a Very healthy boy name Grant who weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz and 22.5 in long.

More to come so stay tuned...

19 comments:

Nick said...

CONGRATS!!! That's a big boy!

:: Nick

Weiss Women said...

Congratulations! He is as beautiful as his big brother! We can't wait to meet him!
love, Julianne and Craig and the girls

Cindi M said...

Wow! He looks so great! Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats from Florida. We will be there on the 16th. Can't wait to see everyone. Hugs. David, Pam, Grandma

melissa said...

he is beautiful! congratulations!!

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Wow - his cheeks are already chubby! Savannah's are just starting to look like that! Congrats - We are so glad everyone is doing good!

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful! Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations! Love, Tracey

Deanne said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet the little guy. He's adorable!

Becky said...

Yipee!!! I'm so happy for you all! He is adorable and wow, what a nice size. I think you've got one tall boy on your hands. Good luck with the recovery, ouch...

Jessie said...

He is going to be tall, just like his daddy. Grant is a great name. Congratulations guys!

Alison B said...

Congrats!!! He's so cute. Love the hair! Get well soon and can't wait to see more pictures

Brynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!! I hope all went well however he was delivered! :) I love his name too!! What a handsome little guy! Can't wait for an update! Great job Welchs!!!!!!

kimhumpherys said...

congrats, he looks so great!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

Sean and Jeannette said...

Congratulations!! I can already see a bit of Cole in him. Way to go Mama Welch!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that everything went well for mom and baby. Grant is darling, just like Cole, and Amanda looks wonderful! We are happy for your cute family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! BothMother and son are looking good. Can't wait to see the whole family. Love, Mom and Dad (
Randy and Jackie)

amberd. said...

Congratulations Rob and Amanda! Your baby is beautiful. Hope you are all doing well! By the way....Amanda! You look so beautiful in your "after delivery pic!" Holy Cow! I NEVER looked that radiant!!

Ally Cat Girl said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! I love the name Grant! I can't wait to see him when we visit in a couple weeks!