Sunday, May 18, 2008

Announcing...

9 comments:

Alison B said...

gorgeous!!! congratulations!!! I love his name!

Justin said...

Congrats!! (Rob, will this cut into your dota time?) We're happy for you both!

Chris and Whit said...

What a sweet heart! Congratulations, he's beautiful!

Weiss Women said...

What a beautiful baby! I hope you are all doing well! love, Julianne

melissa said...

wow, another beautiful boy! congrats!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Love it! It was great seeing you tonight...and your adorable boys!!

Vegas Fitness Girl said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Jessie said...

Ok, cutest announcement ever!! And your baby Grant is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Hope things are going well!

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Congrats on the addition of a new linebacker to the family. We hope everything is going well. Sorry we couldn't make it out there. We sure miss you guys and can't wait to meet Grant. Hope to see you the end of this summer.