This is one of the walls in Grant's nursery. I saw this cute tree in the Pottery Barn catalog on the wall and decided to copy it. I thought it would be fun to get a photo in front of it. It might just make it to my website www.ajwelchphoto.com
This photo might just make it into the Pottery Barn catalog! It's darling. I'm so impressed by all your creative skills: the decor, the photography, and the adorable baby. I hope you're all doing well. Congratulations!
Beautiful picture of a beautiful baby! You guys seem like you're doing so well, and we're so happy for you! We're excited to meet Grant, and to see you all again. Miss you, and love you!
8 comments:
This photo might just make it into the Pottery Barn catalog! It's darling. I'm so impressed by all your creative skills: the decor, the photography, and the adorable baby. I hope you're all doing well. Congratulations!
Wow! I love it.
Cindi
Are you kidding me?! That is gorgeous. You are so dang talented.
wow. that is gorgeous. I love it. Great job.
Love it! What a cute idea. You're so talented!
are you kidding me...that picture is awesome@! you are so talented!
Beautiful picture of a beautiful baby! You guys seem like you're doing so well, and we're so happy for you! We're excited to meet Grant, and to see you all again. Miss you, and love you!
i love the tree
Post a Comment