Saturday, February 07, 2009

Deep thoughts from Cole...


Mom: Cole how would you like a new house?
Cole: Alright
Mom: So that means we are going to sell this one, alright?
Cole: Okay mom, but it is really big. How are we going to carry it with us?

Another conversation...

Mom: Cole how many brothers and sisters do you want?
Cole: Um, I want 20 brothers-Grant. Yes, I want 20 Grant's to play with.
Mom: What about sister's do you want any sisters?
Cole: Yeah, how about 3?
Mom: Only 3, huh?
Cole: Well maybe I just want 20 brothers-Grant.
Mom: Sure, I'll get right on that!

I have decided that Cole is my biggest fan...

Mom:Looking into a mirror to put on make-up
Cole: Grabs mirror and says "See can you see yourself",
Mom: No I can not see
Cole: Oh mom you just look just gorgeous!

Mom: Doing exercises in the living room with 2 kids.
Cole: Good job mom, you can do it! Your doing just great!(Repeats every 5 minutes)

Now who could not smile about that!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love the exercise coach! Can you send him out to train me? Isaac doesn't see to mind if I get squishier and squishier.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable. I love this kid!

Unknown said...

This is a great post. It is so fun to record the funny conversations of the day. Cole is especially hilarious.