Robb and I are so lucky to have moms that provide us with a great example of what mothers should be. We have moms that are compassionate, kind, funny, caring, and are always willing to give with all their heart. They especially love their grand kids! We love the beautiful people they are and want to celebrate them on this special day. Here is to the 2 best moms in the world! We love you.
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Happy Mother's Day To Our Moms!
Robb and I are so lucky to have moms that provide us with a great example of what mothers should be. We have moms that are compassionate, kind, funny, caring, and are always willing to give with all their heart. They especially love their grand kids! We love the beautiful people they are and want to celebrate them on this special day. Here is to the 2 best moms in the world! We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank You Mandy and Robb, it's easy to be a good mom when you have great kids! Happy Mother's Day to you Amanda as you are a wonderful Mom and your children will grow to be loving adults. Have a great day as I will when I spend the day with the 2 greatest mom's ever," my daughters ". Dad is so excited to have all three of his girls go to the Red Wings with him today, so thanks for going. We love you and will see you soon!!
I know another great Mom who deserves to be celebrated. That would be you Amanda, who is doing a great job raising two great little boys. Thanks for your thoughts and hope you have a great day. Love Jackie
You ARE a great Mom Amanda! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Love the photos. They make me happy.
Post a Comment