Friday, May 01, 2009

Home Sweet Home!



For those of you that are interested. We bought a home yesterday! So we are currently renting our house from the person that bought it and taking a month to move to our new house. We are only moving across town, but into a bigger house. It is on the end of the cul-de-sac, has a great yard which is already beautifully landscaped, an open floor plan, and lots of space. I even a room for a small photo studio. Guests(hint, hint) are welcome! It is all so bittersweet as we are leaving our church ward and our first home, but we know we will love our new ward(which is our old ward) and our new home! We just look at is as an opportunity to add more friends to our life as I know we will stay in touch with those we love! It still feels like a vacation home since this is only the second day we have owned it. We spent all day replacing locks, reprogramming garage doors, and cleaning. We have much more in store for tomorrow. We will post some photos soon!

8 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited you are coming back to the Holt ward. I hope you love your new home!

Brynn said...

Hooray for the Holt Ward! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Deanne said...

Yay! Glad to hear everything went through without any glitches. Can't wait to have you back in our ward...and to come see the new place!

amberd. said...

You moved from Holt? lol! I never realized that. Hilarious. Congrats on the new house! I want to see the outside yo! Your first house was cute!

Becky said...

That is all so exciting! I'm glad you're back in the Holt ward, now only if I were there to welcome you back, darn!

Alison B said...

how fun to be back in the holt ward! I'm sure they will be so excited to have you back! Congrats on selling your house. where is your new house? Is it new, or just new to you? Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Chris and Whit said...

Woohoo! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures, and Amanda I'm sure you'll be able to decorate it as cute as ever. Love you!

Anonymous said...

ok really excited to see the pics.

Todd