.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had a great birthday with Grant and our special guests Grandma and Grandpa Welch. They were able to stay with us for a week and it was wonderful! We all were very sad when they left and there were tears shed.I will not admit who though! We went to Frankenmuth with them and we love the Christmas store. There is nothing like Christmas in June to make you happy. We spent a lot of time visiting and enjoying them. Of course Grant and Cole loved when Grandpa played the guitar and when Grandma played with them. Grant danced along to the music. We also put them to work in the flower beds. Thanks they look great!
So here are some photos of the festivities. I tried not to go too overboard on Grant's cake. But I think it turned out cute. He got lots of nice things although he loved his one dollar ball that Cole got him best. We had a great time with all our family.
3 comments:
Another fabulous cake! I love all of your pictures. How do they grow so fast?
Happy Birthday, Grant! Love the cake. It looks great! And how fun that grandpa plays the guitar. I bet the kids love that!
I too love the cake! It's darling and so is Grant. I can't believe our little boys are one. I'm glad you got to have a fun time with Robb's parents.
Post a Comment