Cole comes to me this morning and says very seriously "Guess what Mom?, I went to the bathroom this morning standing up. I now have 2 great ideas of going to the bathroom. My 2 great ideas I thought of are standing up and sitting down. I can do both. But you can not, you sit down always." All I could do was nod my head and praise him for his great idea that he was so proud of. As stated before boys will be boys, they will stand even when you "sit always".
Thursday, June 25, 2009
I have 2 great ideas!
Cole comes to me this morning and says very seriously "Guess what Mom?, I went to the bathroom this morning standing up. I now have 2 great ideas of going to the bathroom. My 2 great ideas I thought of are standing up and sitting down. I can do both. But you can not, you sit down always." All I could do was nod my head and praise him for his great idea that he was so proud of. As stated before boys will be boys, they will stand even when you "sit always".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is very funny. I have not really experienced any boy topics yet. Peter is still a bit young. Glad you are in our ward.
Truman has also become fascinated with standing up and peeing. I don't usually let him in our home bathroom, since he sprays it EVERYWHERE! But he loves it when Justin takes him into the men's room and especially when he gets to go outdoors. Boys will be boys! =)
Kids are so funny!!! So when are we going to see house pics??
Post a Comment