
Well I am officially 30 now. So the question I get is do you feel 30? Yes I do. I start to notice it is harder to pull up my own body weight, hang upside down, I started to use wrinkle cream and my hair dresser told me I should think about a more permanent solution for my grays.Thanks Dad for the early premature gray! But I am happy as can be with a great family, wonderful friends, beautiful house, fantastic photo business, and all the love a girl could want. So all the other stuff just seems trivial to me. I had a great party with family and we had Maggie Moo's ice cream cupcakes, if you never have tried them you need to! And in case you were wondering we did play pin the tail on the donkey. So bring it on 30 I am ready!
8 comments:
HaPPY BiRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I missed it/forgot. What a lame friend I am. I hope it was absolutely WONDERFUL! I think the world of you and am sincerely grateful for your friendship. I need to see your new house, too!
Love ya!!!
Happy Birthday!!!! Isaac's b-day is on Sat. and he'll be 4. He's got a long way till 30, thank goodness! :)
Happy Birthday, old lady! =) It's only down hill from here. hehehe Kidding of course! Thirties are great!
Happy Birthday from Florida. We tried to call a couple times so I hope you got the message.
Big Hugs
Aunt Pam
Oh 30 just means you are a real lady! You are so happy all the time-that is a great quality!
Happy Belated Birthday! You look amazing and I too am battling gray hair all over my head! :) You are inspiring to me and I hope this new year of life is the best yet. By the way, I love your new house and am thrilled for your family (the blue door is darling!).
Happy Birthday!!! The other day, we had a seminar for my job, and the girl that spoke was from Michigan (hence an accent), and she was cute as a button, with short dark hair and she could have been your twin...and it really made me miss you! I hope you had a fantastic day and we love you!
Hope you had a great day Amanda. You are adorable.
Post a Comment