Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our New Home!

Our new home, abode, dwelling, habitat, domicile. Here are a few outside pics of our new place. All are welcome to come visit! We have done more gardening than we have ever done in our entire lives, from the pics you will see why! But we love our new home with the bright blue door, which was here when we bought it and Cole loved it so much we thought why not embrace it? So for those of you who have been asking here they are:



View from the back. We love our big yard which sits by a marsh land which has lots of wildlife.


These are some pics of the flower beds before we worked on them, got to love those weeds, guess that happens when a house sits for so long!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW. I love it.
I changed my mind on the kitchen definitely classic LOL

Hugs
Aunt Pam

Becky said...

What a beautiful house! I'm so happy for you guys and all of that yard! Have fun putting it all together and making it yours :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome House, congrats, Grandma is here in Omaha with us this week, and she said congratulations as well, and wanted to know when you were hosting the Cousin's Reunion :)

Craig and Julie

Alison B said...

wow!!! gorgeous home!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. The outside is lovely!!! So happy for you guys!!!

Rebecca said...

It is so beautiful! Love yard work-really.

Deanne said...

Beautiful pictures! I love that first one. I've even been to your house and when I saw the pics I thought, wow!

We're so glad you're back in the ward...even though we're moving now. =( At least our paths will cross for a couple months.

Unknown said...

Amanda!! That house is amazing. It is huge and beautiful and I am totally embracing the blue door. I still would love to come visit. We will chat soon.

Anonymous said...

Mark Johnson is wondering?????Does Robb still use the old as mold push mower? If so He's a better man than I am.

The Stump Clan said...

Wow- it is so gorgeous!! I love it- and really love the blue door!!

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Pretty sweet house! Love everything about it and am looking forward to seeing some pics of the inside! And yeah, embrace the blue door! Looking forward to seeing it this Fall.