We went on an vintage steam engine train ride. The boys loved looking out the window. We walked through a caboose and Cole got to wave from the top. We saw and looked at many trains and even rode an electric mini train. When we all started to get too hot and tired, we got lunch and some chocolate ice cream as evident on Cole's face. It was so much fun and the boys loved it and were exhausted after it was all said and done. There is nothing cuter than your happy kids passed out in the back with chocolate ice cream all over their face. Now that is a sign of a good day!











4 comments:
Fun! Those photos are amazing, too, as usual, and I love Cole's engineer cap. Rex would die to go to that festival...maybe we can vacation in Michigan next year (did I really just say that?!). :)
OH boy. Eve loves trains too. Is it still going? I will have to ask you about that next year. Great pictures.
What great pics! I love the antique-ish look to the first few.
Looks like you had a great time!
Ah, konked out in the back seat with chocolate on the face IS the sign of a good day for someone of ANY age...myself included! Looks like fun! Love you
Post a Comment