Saturday, August 22, 2009

Batter Up!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cole played t-ball this year and it was so fun to watch. Robb coached the team and taught Cole how to step and hit, and step and throw. Cole had some really nice hits and was very proud of himself. After the game Grant always ran the bases. When we practiced in the back yard Grant would take the bat and go up and hit the ball. I guess we have some athletes in the making. Robb is so proud!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute! I'm sure Robb is bursting with joy. I love the look of concentration on Cole's face...yet another amazing photo! Rex is getting into golf and football; boys are so fun!

Rebecca said...

I am looking forward to this sporty stuff. I still like girls though:)

Rebecca said...

The pic of Grant is great-how do you catch those moments?

Deanne said...

Boys are fun! I just love your pictures too!

Truman had his first day of primary at our new ward today. I think he missed having his little buddy with him...but seemed to acclimate pretty quickly. Miss you guys!

Becky said...

I love watching kids play sports. I want to put Isaac in t-ball next year. He kept trying to play on the boys coach-pitch team but kept getting kicked off the field. Weird.