Hi Amanda, I am so glad you came across our blog. Your boys are adorable, and your pictures are amazing! It looks like life is treating you very well. I'll have to add a link on my blog to yours, so I can follow the lives of Team Welch! Tell Robb hello! Beth
4 comments:
I wish I had great pictures of my kids -like you do and take. What a great skill to have-able to capture the moments of your kids lives.
Oh. My. Grant's belly!!!!!
We need to rendezvous for a treat and a movie soon. You in?
Hi Amanda,
I am so glad you came across our blog. Your boys are adorable, and your pictures are amazing! It looks like life is treating you very well. I'll have to add a link on my blog to yours, so I can follow the lives of Team Welch! Tell Robb hello!
Beth
Sounds like a perfect day!
Post a Comment