Saturday, May 08, 2010

Being a Mom


I just wanted to take the moment to say how much I love being a mother to my 2 awesome boys. My life had never been so fulfilling until I became a Mom. Being a Mom means I get to practice making airplane and cars noises, cleaning off dirt and grass stains, wrestling, playing movie theater, snuggling past bedtime, chasing the boys around the yard, giving the sign for "I Love You" every night before leaving their room to go to bed, kissing their soft cheeks, getting excited about the car wash and car carts at the grocery store, staying up to see the moon, and loving until you just think you couldn't love anymore. I love you Cole and Grant and I am so proud to be your Momma!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was so sincere. You are a great mom in my eyes. You are so nurturing!

Deanne said...

I couldn't have said it better! Happy Mother's Day!

Love all the MSU wear too. You guys look great!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Adorable. I think Grant is looking more and more like you!