Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The joy of Parent Teacher Conferences!


Well the reason that I have not been to yoga, updated my blog, or communicated with many of my friends is that I have had 9 hours of parent teacher conferences in the past week and a half. And just so you parents know from a teachers perspective I have learned a few things from this:
I will always appreciate Cole's teachers and know that they are there to help him. I also will always remember that sometimes my kid is not the perfect angel and that the teacher does not always tell you when your kid is driving them crazy. Do not get me wrong, I love teaching and I have some wonderful students that inspire me and make me so proud, but some days it is hard to see it when you have to leave your own kids that loves you so much! The hardest part is that Cole is so sad when I come home and have to turn around and leave like I did this week. He kept saying he wanted to go to conferences with me. Wouldn't that have been a site! Well I guess I do not have to worry about it for long...

1 comment:

Ally Cat Girl said...

Yeah, I've missed you at Yoga!