Monday, March 12, 2007

Look at Frosty Go..



I was so tired of sitting inside and wishing I was outside that I decided we all needed to go outside and make a snowman. Yes it is cold in Michigan, but if you are going to live her then you just have to bear the cold. I told Robb you just have to enbrace it! I got Robb on board and then tried to convince Cole to go outside. He threw a fit and did not want his snow suit on. So we finally compromised and let him just put on his coat. Then once we got out there and he did not want anything to do with the snow. So I held Cole and we watched Robb build the snowman, what a sport! We then dressed the snowman in which Cole helped out. My mom bought us this cute snowman kit from Bronners. If you have never been to Frankenmuth and you live in Michigan you need to go!! It is a Christmas all year long in that store. Anyways, Cole loved looking out the window at the snowman and saying" I made a snowman, theres the snowman" even though his dad actually made it. A few days later it got warm and the snowman melted and then we heard Cole say " We need to help him." Actually I could not wait to see him melt away.

1 comment:

Ally Cat Girl said...

I was thinking about your snowman when I wrote my blog about getting out in the snow. Good for you for braving the cold so Cole could have fun building his first snowman! The snowman kit is such a good idea! I wish they had those when I was a kid. Maybe that's why my snowman never came to life like Frosty!