Does anyone love cereal as much as these 2 guys? I swear Robb and Cole would eat it for every meal. I like cereal too especially when I was pregnant. I loved breakfast foods and anything with milk (Side by side milkshakes from Steak and Shake were great).
When we ask Cole what he wants to eat he always says breakfast. Whenever I leave the dinner up to Robb we usually have breakfast, soup and sandwiches, spaghetti, or tacos. He does make the best fruit smoothies though. I do not like breakfast as much as I used to maybe I had too much cereal in Battle Creek, cereal city which is my home town. Did you know if you go outside sometimes you could smell the cereal in the air it always made you want to eat it!
4 comments:
What cute boys!
Cold Cereal has kept many a college student missionary and new bride from starving. Whit lives on it. I guess there are worse things to eat. Good morning to all. love Jackie
If all else fails, you can always count on a good bowl of cereal:)
My favorite cereal is Cap-n-Crunch with Guiness on it, for St. Patty's day........
I let Lil O' and Tiny G' try it, and then Juli dropped the hammer :)
Cuz CW
Post a Comment