Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brotherly Love


It has been a hard adjustment for Cole to have a new baby in the house. He has always been so sensitive anyway. However, there are moments when he is so sweet and thoughtful to his brother. He usually rubs his head and hugs it as well. He says I love my baby brother and look mom he is smiling at me. He also copies my baby talk that I say to Grant. But the cutest thing that he has done is tell Grant "When you get bigger you can play trains with me and eat cereal (these are 2 very important parts of Cole's life right now). I love having these 2 boys in my life, they make my heart smile!

2 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Absolutely adorable! Cole is such a sweetheart... and let's be honest, eating cereal and playing trains is a big part of all our lives. ;)

amberd. said...

Wo! Awesome! I LOVE the collage. So cute! How the heck are ya anyway? Hope all is well. Your boys are adorable! and cereal is very very important in life. Your dang straight.