Sunday, July 06, 2008

You will be Blessed









We are so delighted to have another boy in the house and to have the opportunity to bless him with both our families, well some of them at church, there was wonderful. We enjoyed the visit with Robb's Mom and Dad who stayed with us for a weekend. The highlights were of course the baby blessing which always makes me weapy and especially hearing Robb bless the baby with so many great things that await him. We went to the pet store to get Cole a blue fish for going potty so well. He named it "Dory" like on Nemo. Yes we know Dory is a girl and a saltwater fish, but we did not want to get the tank so we convinced him to get a betta fish and he named it all himself. I made a lemon truffle pie with Robb's mom that took an hour and a lot of stirring. It turned out delicious though. It was completely gone and even Robb liked it over the apple raspberry pie we made which is saying a lot. It is great to have such supportive family and we enjoyed having them all together at church and after. I bore my testimony of my family and how much I felt their love in our lives. It was a day we will not forget!

3 comments:

barb said...

This is a beautiful post - thanks for sharing.

Alison B said...

This is wonderful. I'm so happy for you and your family. you look great!!!!

Becky said...

I love the pictures, especially of your adorable lamb chop(that's a term of endearment in our family used for babies, I don't know why or the origin). I'm glad your family could be there for the blessing. By the way, that cake in your other entry is awesome, I may have to copy that idea.