In order to ease the transition of having a new baby in the house someone suggested we get Cole a baby doll. So we borrowed one from his cousin. When I asked Cole what the baby's name was he said "Crush". I tried to contain my laughter, but knew that Cole had been watching alot of Mighty Monster Trucks cartoon on TLC, so that is where the name originated. Still I think that they kind of look alike. So here is our other member of the family, Introducing "Crush" Baby. Doesn't Grant look thrilled to be sharing his chair?
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Twins?
In order to ease the transition of having a new baby in the house someone suggested we get Cole a baby doll. So we borrowed one from his cousin. When I asked Cole what the baby's name was he said "Crush". I tried to contain my laughter, but knew that Cole had been watching alot of Mighty Monster Trucks cartoon on TLC, so that is where the name originated. Still I think that they kind of look alike. So here is our other member of the family, Introducing "Crush" Baby. Doesn't Grant look thrilled to be sharing his chair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute and funny. I love to hear the names kids come up with. Your boys are darling!
There seems to be a hint of worry in his expression. Crush may be infringing on his space.
You're so funny! I love reading your posts. Give Crush Baby a big hug for me!
Post a Comment