Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Because it was cold Today!

Cole lost a glove the other day somewhere in a parking lot and I went to look for it this morning with the boys. I bundled them up and drove around parking lots of Sams Club and Lowes. I did not find it but decided to go into Target and get diapers while I was over there. The boys were still in their pjs and I had my sweats and hair sticking up, glasses on and boots. We went in early and I started to shop, although I found a lot more than I needed. I love that store! Anyways I started to see more people come in and I decided in the light of day we did not look so nice so we better hurry and scoot out of there before someone saw us. We came out unscathed and got this cute hat for Cole for $4 and some new gloves to match for $4.

And Grant fell asleep on the way home all bundled up in his snowsuit. When I put him in the suit this morning he tried to crawl and fell over and looked like the little boy on the Christmas Story when he gets caught in the snow.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Very cute! Did you happen to notice how far marked down the toys are? Last I saw they were 30%. I'm waiting for 50% or 75%...

Welch Mom said...

I did not look at the toys, but the other stuff was 30%.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Cole looks so old in that picture! Man your boys are adorable.