Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You know it is cold when...

Your nose hairs stick together when you go outside.
When you get in your car you have to scrap the inside of your windshield.
Don't you just love winter?

4 comments:

GumbyandPokey said...

I was thinking the same thing about my nose the other morning!

Cindi

Becky said...

Michigan is the coldest!!! I remember having to scrape the inside of the windshield in the morning, the frozen nose hairs and the feeling of an ice cream headache on my exposed head. It hasn't been too bad here in UT only really dry!

Natalie said...

You've got to be kidding me...scraping the inside of your windshield? That'd be a sure sign for me to move away! :) I hope you all survive this awful winter and that your nose hairs don't stay stuck together forever. Snuggle up and watch lots of movies.

Cherice said...

So I guess maybe there are a FEW things I don't miss about Michigan! ;-)