Saturday, August 18, 2007

It is good to be needed?



Just to put this into perspective just know that I usually get 60% of the bed space when sleeping in our bed...
The other night I woke up to have Robb right up against me on one side, Cole laying half way across me on the other side and our cat Millie laying on top of me. What happened I thought? When did I lose my 60%? Robb always says when I make note of this" It is good to be needed, right?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was traveling all week and I came home late last night, as my flight from Atlanta was delayed and I found myself with only 25% of the bed :) I guess I know I where I stand.......

Craig

Robb said...

The boys unite to take back the bed, there is no stopping us now...On to the bathroom!!

Jessie said...

I love love your feet picture. Don't give up Amanda...don't let them take over. Try sleeping on a diagonal. It works for me every time.

Becky said...

Ahhh...love. Sometimes I don't like that kind of love. You know like the kind of love that is displayed with a snotty nose hugging your leg. Though, one gets used to this display of affection, eventually.

Dave said...

Fellas...lend me some advice. Jessie's half-slant, diagonal gets me every time. Perhaps I'll have to call upon Noah's elbow-knee tornado-cuddle...