Monday, August 13, 2007

Good Bye to more Friends


Well, we are sort of getting used to people leaving us here in Michigan, but it still does not make it any easier when they go. We are saying good bye to the Miller Family who we will miss tremendously. We really enjoyed laughing, playing games and just having fun together. I went to a going away party for Allison the other night and we got to talk until 11:30 at night. We have a lot in common and I am going to miss doing things with her. I remember when after our FHE group we went to McDonald's because we wanted to stay out late like the boys always do. We went and got hot chocolate and French fries and laughed about everyday activities in our homes. So rebellious we are! It was fun none the less. Allison and I loved that Robb and Nick had so many techno similarities, so that we did not have to be annoyed by their geek speak or hearing about their computer games. They are such a fun family and very down to earth and friendly. I had the pleasure of photographing their sweet little girls and they are cute. We are going to miss them and you bet we will be keeping tabs on them in St. Louis. So long for now but not forever!

8 comments:

amberd. said...

Hi Amanda! I am peeking around blogs off of Melissa's site! Hehehe. It is fun to see a Holt Ward network! We miss Michigan and all the wonderful people we knew there!

I heard the Millers were moving to St. Louis! See...the Dahle's and Bondadio's really are super cool! Ha!

Hope all is well. I will check your blog often!

kimhumpherys said...

Amanda,

Such cute pics you took of the Miller fam! If you're ever in Utah, come photograph us again! He,he! We miss you guys!

Becky said...

You know I only knew her for a little bit, and she was a ton of fun. I'm glad she could come to FHE group while she was here. Good luck Allison! By the way cute pictures.

Ally Cat Girl said...

Thanks for the tribute! I miss you guys so much already!!! I had so much fun hanging out too and will miss our conversations. We'll definitely look you up when we come back to Michigan.

barb said...

amanda, i love the pictures you took of them. they are great - you are very talented. of course the subject matter of these particular pics really touches me :)

Nick said...

Awwwwwww...

I love being referred to as a geek! And even though we are loving St. Louis, we definitely miss you guys. You should start planning a little vacation down here already. It would be fun to show you guys around.

And Robb, I now have a new computer and will be stoked to play next time you all get together. Though my internet is still a bit sketchy, and will need a little tune-up!

Cherice said...

I really enjoyed that conversation too. Next time, I recommend chocolate ICE CREAM and french fries.

Uh oh . . . now I know what NOT to discuss with you!

Cherice said...

P.S. I miss the Millers too.