
Well I was driving in the car today and looked in the rear view mirror and what did I see, a new wrinkle under my eye! I thought well that is just great. I started to think that maybe it was just one of those tired wrinkles, you know the ones you get from not a lot of sleep. Yes that could be it! I bet it will go away tomorrow.
Why is it that you can always see all your worst imperfections in the rear view mirror when driving in your car? You know what I am talking about, you stop at a light and look up and, Oh no a 5 o' clock shadow is starting above your lip, and no you did not see it from the mirror in your bathroom. You think got to wax, which you then forget until you get into your car again.(side note: Well I like to call it facial hair or peach fuzz, but Robb likes to call it a mustache. I tell him women do not have mustaches, well I take that back if their name is Frieda Kahlo(an artist see photo above)they do, but not me!) I think we should all just get ready in our cars, and maybe we would look a lot better because we could see those problem areas. Next time you are in your car I dare you to do it, you will be surprised. It it just the perfect lighting to see that mustache, I mean peach fuzz, oh and don't forget to look for the unibrow! Hmmm, time to see if that wrinkle went away...
3 comments:
I like to pluck my eyebrows in the car when Chris is driving because of that wonderful lighting. I too have been suffering with that "peach fuzz" problem and I too only notice it when I'm driving and then forget about it when I have the chance to make a waxing apt. At least we don't seem to be suffering with the uni-brow.
I hear ya! I always leave the house after checking myself in the bathroom mirror, thinking everything looks good. Then I peek in the mirror in my car and slightly gasp at what stares back! =)
I think the real solution is to get our bathroom lighting to surround us EVERYWHERE...then we'll always look good, right?
I have noticed wrinkles around my eyes. I guess if you want you can call them laugh lines. I am going to stop smiling and laughing at all times!
Post a Comment