
Just another development at the home front. Grant has started to pull himself up to standing at just 7 mos! Yes people I am in real trouble as this is not a good sign for me. So not only do I have to watch him because he is cruising and getting in to everything even opening boxes under the tree, but he is now standing and then falls completely back because he is not able to balance that big noggin of his for long. He is a bruiser with being in the 95% for height, 94% for head and 75% for weight. Oh enough said...
3 comments:
Yikes! Big kid! Good luck keeping the baby, the tree ornaments, and the presents safe all at the same time!
Well, this little boy sounds a lot like his father. and from this picture I would say he looks like him too. Don't worry soon he and Cole will enjoy each other and entertain each otehr and play together and you will be surprised how much time that will give you.
They are both darling. Love Jackie
I think Rex and Grant may have organized a conspiracy against us in the pre-Earth life because Rex is doing the same things. It's cute but awful, isn't it! :) Good luck chasing after two boys. I can't even keep track of one!
Post a Comment