Thursday, December 04, 2008

Boys 2, Mom 1


So now I have not only 1 that is moving everyone, but Grant just started crawling last week at 6 mos. and I mean really crawling not just scooting. I should have been prepared for this because Cole crawled at 5 mos. I just thought that since he was bigger it would be harder for him to move, but he is strong and chubby! Who knew? He also has started playing peek-a-boo with my curtains next to his high chair(what a mess they are now, but worth it for that cute smile!) and started to lift himself to the edge of the crib. Oh no time to lower it down. I really outnumbered now. Gone are the days of leaving them in one spot and coming back and still having them there. What is a mother to do? My solution: smile and enjoy every minute of their tiny little spirits, sweet laughter and every lasting energy!

2 comments:

Alison B said...

you think you are outnumbered now?? at least you have one kid for each parent, although I know Robb is probably not home most of the time. Just wait till you have 3 kids!!! THen you'll REALLY feel outnumbered. :)

Becky said...

You know, I think you can be outnumbered with just one kid, it all depends on the capabilities of that one child. My lone little Isaac can feel like 3 Jack-Jacks sometimes and by the end of the day my hair is singed my cloths look like the refrigerator barfed on them and my whits are shot to you know where. You know, it is kind of cute having dirty curtains if you know they were specially signed by your 6 month old :)