Friday, November 28, 2008

Recipes Please!



Hello Everyone,
I have a few Christmas parties this season and am in charge of making appetizers, finger foods, dessert, punch. I thought I would ask the best chefs I know(all of you) if you have any favorite recipes for a party that get rave reviews. I am tired of making the same old thing and want something new and tasty. Can you help?

4 comments:

Megan said...

I just made a new appetizer for Thanksgiving that was really easy and everyone loved.
Here is the link...
http://cafejohnsonia.blogspot.com/2007/11/phyllo-cups-with-brie-preserves-and.html

Becky said...

I just emailed you a couple. Hope they work.

Natalie said...

These are my all-time favorite cookies; they're sophisticated yet comforting and they don't have eggs so you can eat as much dough as you like! Here's the web address (sorry...it's a doozy):

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/chewy-chocolate-gingerbread-cookies?autonomy_kw=chewy%20chocolate%20gingerbread%20cookies&rsc=header_4

Welch Mom said...

Thanks for the recipes! I am using them very soon. They are exactly what I needed!