



I know I am really behind on posting my Halloween pics, but we did have a good Halloween until the night time. We let Cole eat whatever he wanted after treat or treating. Have you seen how small he is anyway? Much to our dismay it all came back up that night with a nice fever attached to it. So that was fun. Cole was scared to go up to the houses until his cousin did first. He would say you go and then he would follow. He loved the candy though! Grant spent his 1st Halloween in a carrier on Robb and I think he even fell asleep. We all fared well with our little partners!
3 comments:
I love these pictures. You are one talented lady.
What adorable little buckaroos you have! I absolutely love Cole's costume. I think that photo of him MAY even be worth him getting sick? It's one of the best I've ever seen!
I love these shots. You are so good at photography.
Post a Comment