
On Top of Mt. Pillow all covered with more pillows? Yes that is what I sleep with every night. Robb and his 5 pillows. Yes there are actually 6 but I only need 1, yes I said 1 to sleep on. Every time I roll over I get suffocated by the mountain that continues to grow next to me. He is probably about a foot higher than me looking down to say how is the the view from down there? Maybe the air quality is better up there! Isn't it weird that we all have these certain idiosyncrasies? I hate having sheets that are tight on my feet, it makes me crazy. You know like when you go to a hotel and they tuck them in so tight as to trap you forever! I also always take my socks off in bed and leave them there. Sometimes I find 5 pairs later on. To each his own I guess, I am off to bed to sleep in the valley at the foot of the mountain.
4 comments:
hahaha! That's hilarious Amanda. I do the same thing. I'm always losing socks in my bed. Except in winter, I have to sleep with them on all night. If one comes off...I somehow know it and just wake up suddenly to look for it. But in the summer, I find 3 or four pairs down towards the bottom of the bed. Hilarious.
I followed up on the flower comment on my blog...but I'm not sure if you follow up on your comments or not...but YES! Heck yes! You are great at Photography...let's do this! hahaha! Thanks for your kind words...you are a sweetie!
By the way....I sleep with NO pillow! te hehee
You must be married to a prince if he needs that many pillows to avoid feeling the pea. I too sleep with several pillow's, poor Chris. It's even worse when I'm pregnant.
That's right a prince, what Becky said is 100% correct. I like my pillows and I am keeping them :)
I feel your pain! Craig sleeps with about 4-5 pillows, all certain types put in certain positions for his sleeping comfort. I sleep with one. Except when I am pregnant but even then I just have the snoogle and a pillow. High maintenance pillow men! The worst is when I roll over and an unused one is in my face! I of course have no annoying sleep habits! :)
Post a Comment