Monday, November 10, 2008

Why Life is So Good even when your down

Since we have been cooped up in the house and sick, we have had lots of time to spend together. Some of the fun things that have happened...
Inside the mind of Cole..
More of a 3 year olds random thoughts:
Mom, I have to put this chocolate somewhere before it dies.
Points to Grandma's chest and asks whose foods are those for?
Is obsessed with the vacuum and how it works. Asks many, many times a day!
Mom, if Grant does not stop being crazy then we have to take him to the dr., like you?
I have a hand, oh wow!
Grant has a great sense of humor and thinks everything is so funny!
He squeals with delight all the time.
He loves to play with things and slaps his hands on his legs really fast.
Has started to get up on all fours and rock back and forth, just today!
Sometimes does a downward dog position(for all you yogis) and gets top heavy and rolls a somersault.

3 comments:

Chris and Whit said...

How funny! I'm glad to see you're so upbeat with everyone so sick. we love you guys, miss you, and can't wait to see all the funny things they do in person :)

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Man - sorry you are sick. Nothing is worse than everyone being sick. Good Luck! I can't believe Grant is alreay up on all fours. Savannah needs a little bit more aggressiveness! Or maybe not!

Natalie said...

Those boys are the cutest! I love the picture of Cole and would pay big bucks to see Grant's downward dog. Hilarious! I hope you're all on the mend.