Monday, November 17, 2008

Routan BabyMaker 300

So I found this website and decided to make a virtual baby by mixing Robb and my photos. Does this look like any of my kids? So funny!
Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby

3 comments:

Becky said...

I don't think they quite did it. Have you seen that movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days?" She does that and the baby is hideous!
By the way, I miss my Michigan hair dresser!!! This lady I went to here got it all wrong! She doesn't know hair at all!!! Now I'm stuck with this sucky hair do until it can grow out some more and I can afford to fly myself to MI.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys have been sick. But the pictures sure are cheerful and happy for sick people. Your kids are way cuter than the routan baby. WE love you and miss you lots. Take care of yourselves. Love Jackie

amberd. said...

That is SO cool! haha! While your 'real' life babies are dang cute...I don't think that thing did too bad a job! Especially when virtual baby is looking up with his eyes off to the side...I can see the resemblance! Weird! ahhahaa!