Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Soul?, no just for the throat!


Well our poor family is all sick, well that is all except Robb. I swear his immune system is tough as iron. Might also be that mom sleeps with the really sick kids when they are throwing up and running a fever. I swear I feel like my throat is on fire, glands swollen, and head is going to explode. But the worse thing is that Cole and Grant are sick and I hate to watch them go through it. I am an adult and I just complain where is all they can do is whine. So it has been a long week cooped up in the house. We wipe noses, put drops in eyes so that they do not swell up and close with green gunk, give medicine and pump vitamins in all of us. I love those Naked Smoothies. Ever tried them. It is 2 lbs. of fruit and vitamins. So yummy too! So after lots of sleepless nights, dr. visits and whining that does not stop I hope that tomorrow will be better. Until then here is a photo to cheer us up!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I'm really sorry you are all sick. That picture is SO cute. It put a smile on my face for sure. Hope you can all feel better to enjoy what might be the last warm day before winter today!!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

That picture is so adorable! What cute boys you have. I hope you all get better real soon.

Becky said...

It's nice to remember the happy not sick days while one is suffering through snot and gunk.

Alison B said...

oh, that picture is adorable!!! Grant is so cute! well, they both are, actually. so sorry you are all sick...I hate that.

Chris and Whit said...

Oh no! Chris and I were sick with the same thing over Halloween, and you're right...it is miserable! I'm sorry you're all sick, get well soon!