Mandy, Love the pictures, Your boys are so lucky to have such a patient and loving mom. I know you will have a great relationship with them just as I do Josh. Enjoy everyday, they grow up so fast! Love to all of you MOM
we loved your card-soo cute! your boys are adorable! where did you order them? i could never find a card with more than 3-4 spots for pics and i love this idea!
6 comments:
so cute!!!! you guys look great and those boys are sure cute.
We enjoyed your adorable card. Thanks!
Mandy, Love the pictures, Your boys are so lucky to have such a patient and loving mom. I know you will have a great relationship with them just as I do Josh. Enjoy everyday, they grow up so fast! Love to all of you MOM
we loved your card-soo cute! your boys are adorable! where did you order them? i could never find a card with more than 3-4 spots for pics and i love this idea!
I LOVED your Christmas card this year. Your family pictures turned out great, and I love the way the paper looks shiny. Nice work.
I got the cards from a company I use for photo. They have great choices in paper, etc!
Post a Comment